Active Ingredient Purpose
Ethyl Alcohol 80% v/v Antiseptic
- Hand Sanitizer helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- Do not use:
- on children less than 2 months of age.
- on open skin wounds.
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F).
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F).
Purified Water USP, Glycerin, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Triethanolamine.