What It Is
How It Works
An exotic blend of oils helps to moisturize thirsty curls. Plus, the formula provides heat protection (perfect when using a diffuser).
Who It’s For
• Condition: healthy, thirsty, chemically treated (basically, it works for all)
• Curl pattern: all curl types
How to Use
Apply to damp curls before diffusing or air-drying – or use on styled hair, as a finisher.
• For a light finish, spray into hands, rub palms together, and work over the hair. Or, spray from an arm’s length distance.
• The subtle scent doubles as a hair fragrance, in a pinch.
• A little goes a long way. Two sprays, and you’re good.
Plant Oils: Babassu Oil, Pracaxi Oil, Capauacu Oil Brazil Nut Oil. Provides moisturization and hydration.
Meadowfoam Estolide: Moisture retention and heat protection.
UV filters: Protect hair against the drying effects of the sun.
Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables/ Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate: Conditioning.
Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer: Smoothing.