What It Is
What’s the difference between Glow Bond-Building Styler and Repair Blow Dry?
Glow Bond-Building Styler deeply repairs hair and builds bonds to protect against future damage. It’s used before blow-drying or air-drying – or, as a finisher. Repair Blow Dry helps repair hair, and keeps blow-dries looking smooth for up to three days.
Who It’s For
• Texture:all types, straight to wavy
• Type: all — especially colored.
How to Use
1. For more hold, use Thickening Spray all over hair before heat-styling.
2. For more volume, use Surf Foam Spray Blow dry at the roots before heat-styling.
3. Finish with Does It All Hairspray for light hold and a bit shine.
Glow Bond-Building Technology: Penetrates beyond the hair cuticle and into the cortex, where it builds new bonds. These bonds help add strength to hair. Bonds are often broken by chemical processing or heat styling.